Promote your content with us contact on WhatsApp 08100700030
Big Brother Naija audition will start in less than 24 hours. Let’s be honest, auditioning is pretty odd. It can feel very unnatural and often it’s the least creative environment for something that requires the most imagination and truth.
However, it can be the beginning to actualizing your dreams and goals.
Here are some survival tips you might want to adhere to:
1. Get to the venue as early as possible: The BBNaija audition starts at 7 am. Our advice? Get to the venue at 6 am.
2. Avoid carrying unnecessary stuff. Vital items only (Int’l passport and Phones)
3. Come with a bottle of water to stay hydrated.
4. Pay attention and obey all on- ground rules and instructions.
5. Take a lot of energy and swag with you to the audition.